Before service is scheduled for your property, you must accept the terms and disclaimer outlined below by completing the form at the bottom of this page.
1. Scope of Snow Removal: Infinite Landscapes (Contractor) will begin snow removal process for you (Customer) after 2” of snow has accumulated on your Residential Driveway. This is measured by the contractor at the pavement, not to include drifts. We attempt to service customers as soon as physically possible, exact arrival times cannot be guaranteed.
2. Scope of De-icing: De-icing materials of the Contractor’s choice will be applied to driveway/parking lot, walkway, stairway and handicap access ramp areas at the discretion of the Contractor. The decision as to when and how much material is to be applied is based on many factors including but not limited to: current ground temperature, current weather forecasts from the national weather service and future weather prediction. Customer is aware that weather conditions in the area may change rapidly and without notice. Changes in weather conditions are considered to be an “Act of God” and the contractor assumes no liability as such. Salt is applied as-needed, at the discretion of the Contractor at a rate of $0.50 per lb.
3. Turf Repair: In the event that the contractor damages any turf by snow removal, the contractor will re-seed the damaged turf in the spring season during the snow and ice maintenance program season in which the turf damage occurred. Contractor must be notified in writing of such damages within 7 days of occurrence or complimentary repairs will not be made.
4. Property Damage: The owner will report, in writing, any property damage caused by the contractor within 48 hours. The contractor will repair any timely and properly reported property damage in the spring season during the snow and ice management program season in which the property damage occurred. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, the contractor will have no obligation, and the owner waives any damages for any property damage not timely and properly reported.
5. Limitation of Liability: The contractor will exercise reasonable care to avoid damage to pavement, curbs, trees and shrubs. However, the contractor is not responsible for any:
- Damage to landscaping caused by the piling of snow.
- Damage to items that are snow-covered or not visible.
- Damage caused by equipment when tree, shrub and sidewalk areas are not reasonably delineated due to snow accumulation.
- Personal injuries resulting from slip and fall accidents; and/or
- Acts of God, including but not limited to extraordinary weather conditions.
6. “Event” Defined. Any 24 hour period immediately following completion of snow removal, or removal visit if new customer.
7. “Residential Driveway” Defined. Any driveway at the address listed above used as primary means of access via standard size vehicle to the building.
8. Indemnification. The owner shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the contractor, its owners, employees and subcontractors from and against any and all claims, damages, reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses which the contractor incurs as a result of a claim or claims brought by the owner or any third party, arising out of any wrongdoing, negligence and/or breach of contract by the owner alleged or otherwise, or any Act of God, including but not limited to extraordinary weather conditions, that is related, in any manner whatsoever, to the premises or the owner’s involvement with the premises or the services, including but not limited to personal injuries resulting from slip and fall accidents.
9. Life of Agreement: This agreement is valid from the date service is scheduled and terminates automatically on April 1, 2016
- Checks must be made out to Infinite Landscapes LLC.
- Electronic invoices are emailed and can be paid online via credit or debit card.
- Any invoice over 15 days past due will be subject to a late fee of 15%.
Infinite Landscapes reserves the right to suspend future service requests when payments become more than 15 days past due. Pricing provided by phone or email has been negotiated and agreed upon based on the customer’s Residential Driveway as it exists on the agreement date. In the event the customer adds additional areas, driveways, and/or paths that are suitable for snow plowing, shoveling and/or de-icing services Infinite Landscapes shall not be responsible for the care or maintenance of such additional improvements without a written change order.
- A service charge of $50.00 will be charged for any returned check.
- Representative will be responsible for all costs of collection, including without limitation, Court costs and reasonable attorney fees in the event that it becomes necessary for Infinite Landscapes to resort to legal measures to collect any amount owed under this agreement.
11. Hazards: Customer is aware that snow removal methods may not clear their property to bare pavement and that slippery conditions may prevail even after plowing. Infinite Landscapes assumes no responsibility for slip and fall accidents or vehicular accidents as a result of this naturally occurring condition.
12. Provision for Default and Cancellation: Either party may terminate this agreement upon providing two (2) hours advanced notice.
Infinite Landscapes will not remove snow or sand/salt within 3 feet from any parked vehicles, equipment or other obstructions in parking lots, drives or other areas being cleared. Please attempt to move obstructions prior to our services being completed. Infinite Landscapes is not liable for damage to pavement or other surfaces contracted for plowing/removal of snow. Damage can occur but we will make every effort to avoid this. Depressed areas in pavement may accumulate snow that may not be able to be removed as well as snow that has been packed down by vehicle or foot traffic, Infinite Landscapes is not responsible for these accumulations that cannot be removed but will do our best to remove them.
Customer is responsible for boundary markers or flags (Infinite Landscapes will provide these for a nominal charge upon request). Removal of snow piles is not available through Infinite Landscapes or included in pricing; please contact a SNOW REMOVAL CONTRACTOR for this.
Remember, icy or slippery conditions may exist even after work is completed. Infinite Landscapes is not responsible however, for any death, injury, loss or damage of or to persons or property by reason of non-performance of our obligations in our agreement. Infinite Landscapes is not responsible for any death, injury, loss or damage of or to persons or property caused by slippery, frozen or icy conditions. It is the property owners responsibility to carry insurance for their own property. You also agree to waive any right of subrogation against us by reason of same.
Late payments will be assessed a 15% late charge if not received within 15 days after date of invoice. Returned checks will be assessed a $50 fee and overdue bills may be turned over to a collection agency.